effective as of April 2,2014
Wise Agent, LLC. ("WiseAgent.com" or the "Company") is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the company's Web sites ("Visitors"), individuals who register to use the Services as defined below ("Customers"), and individuals who register to attend the Company's corporate events ("Attendees"). This Privacy Statement describes Wise Agent's privacy practices in relation to the use of the Company's Web sites and the related applications and services offered by Wise Agent (the "Services").
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and / or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process billing transactions (Wise Agent uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company's behalf.)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- If legally compelled to disclose (Wise Agent reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company's rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purposes described herein.
From time to time, Wise Agent may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from Wise Agent, the Company may share Data About Wise Agent Customers collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). Wise Agent does not control our business partners' use of the Data About Wise Agent Customers we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may opt not to purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service.
Wise Agent does not share Data About Wise Agent Attendees with business partners unless: (1) you specifically opt in to such sharing via an online registration form; or (2) you attend a Company event and provide your information to a business partner. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may choose not to opt in via online registration forms and elect not to provide your information at Company events. If you choose to share your information with business partners in the manners described above, your information will be subject to the business partners' respective privacy statements.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, billing address, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
All leads generated by our customers and data stored for our customers are held and protected in strict confidence. Wise Agent does not contact customer leads, nor do we sell to or share customers' lead information with any other party.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on April 1, 2014
16766 E. Parkview Ave., Suite 201
Fountain Hills, Arizona 85268